As of November 2013 I started up my life coaching practice yet again, only this time I will be servicing the Salt Lake Metro Region. In an effort to re-brand myself I will be moving this website to my new website, rdccoach.blogspot.com. The articles that are available for you to read on this website will slowly be taken down and moved (as well as expanded) to my new website.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Dealing with and Dating Obnoxious Men and Women

This article has moved to my new site: http://rdccoach.blogspot.com/

Check out the new articles :


and

2 comments:

  1. She flirts with a lot of guys, goes on many dates, and comes off as manipulative to those who she knows likes her. - how is that a nice person? and likewise for men although the characterisation for the man seems to be far more pleasant than the girl, he doesn't do these things, its all the women coming on to him...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Anna Most Men, or Women who behave this way don't look at themselves as being "nice" or "manipulative." I was attempting to paint a picture of the stereotypical individual who is experienced with dating and is in control of their mating/dating opportunities. Some of these people behave unethically and do so unknowingly.

      Delete