As of November 2013 I started up my life coaching practice yet again, only this time I will be servicing the Salt Lake Metro Region. In an effort to re-brand myself I will be moving this website to my new website, rdccoach.blogspot.com. The articles that are available for you to read on this website will slowly be taken down and moved (as well as expanded) to my new website.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Foundations Video Series





This is my introductory video to the "Building A Foundation for a Great Relationship" video series (I'll refer to it as the "Foundations" video series). Just to recap: if you're between 18-28 then this video series is going to be perfect for you. I'll be posting a new episode each week for the next 15 weeks (there are 16 episodes in all and Episode 1 is already available to you below). In this video series I want to teach you that: Relationships are different from what you thought they were in high school, I want you to be motivated after this series to get out there into the dating world and to start working for your dreams, and I want you to realize that there are steps involved in building a relationship, as well as what those steps are
Recap: You want to start your relationship off in the right direction rather than build your relationship in the wrong direction where it can only go towards things you don't actually want your relationship to turn into.

And if you don't want to wait for the end of the series, or you want to gain access to the bonus episode, click here to go to my video series details page.

No comments:

Post a Comment