As of November 2013 I started up my life coaching practice yet again, only this time I will be servicing the Salt Lake Metro Region. In an effort to re-brand myself I will be moving this website to my new website, rdccoach.blogspot.com. The articles that are available for you to read on this website will slowly be taken down and moved (as well as expanded) to my new website.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Foundations Episode 2

Summary:
Sorry to delay the juicy stuff in this series, but I want to point out that the two aspects of dating that lay the foundation for a Great relationship are: 1. Mingling/Introductions. 2. Dating. As I talked about in Episode 1, you want to start these parts off right so that when you get to the relationship phase it is easy for you to advance into a relationship and it eliminates a lot of bumps.





No comments:

Post a Comment