As of November 2013 I started up my life coaching practice yet again, only this time I will be servicing the Salt Lake Metro Region. In an effort to re-brand myself I will be moving this website to my new website, rdccoach.blogspot.com. The articles that are available for you to read on this website will slowly be taken down and moved (as well as expanded) to my new website.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

NEWSFLASH: Life Coaching to re-open in Salt Lake City, UT

Hello all!

I've been mulling this over for a few weeks and I think it's time to take some action. I have recently relocated and have stabilized my life enough that I can start up my life coaching practice again here in Salt Lake City, UT. I will make myself available after 6PM Monday-Thursday for scheduled appointments of 1 hr blocks of time. I'm also going to make my services more affordable, for the time being--and maybe even indefinitely--my normal rate will be $20/hr and I will consider pro-bono and discounted work.


I used to be a life coach in Logan, UT doing business as Dating Zion back in 2011. My old blog/website will remain available for the time being however, I am in the process of merging my old life-coaching site and a new website, RDC Coaching, and will eventually take the old website (Dating Zion) down.


RDC Coaching stands for Relationship, Dating, and Conflict Coaching. As a life coach I will be specializing in helping others build strong relationships, thrive in the dating field, and effectively resolve conflicts with other people. I use a 5 step program to guide clients through changing their life, relationships, and resolving conflicts. First, we define success; second, we establish goals and manage risks; third, we develop a plan; fourth, we carry out that plan; and fifth, we close out our coaching when you are ready to stop and have accomplished your goals. 

Please check out my new website and, if you can, comment; I hope I can make an impact on your life and that I can be a benefit to you.


Regards,


Kyle Oakeson, CAPM

Life Coach
RDC Coaching

1 comment:

  1. I was finding out same things on different place. Finally get it from your blog site. So thanks for your post & hope to visit again for more valuable contents. dating

    ReplyDelete